Disclaimer: The information provided by our IoD Members in the Members Hub is for general information purposes only and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, the IoD. The IoD therefore makes no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Members Hub.
Temporary Office Space Needed
Citizen's Advice Jersey seeks temporary office space, from January 2023, for 3 to 4 months. This is due to an office refurbishment. They are looking for an office which has one room to fit 8 advisors and potentially (ideally) at least one additional meeting room in order for the charity to continue seeing their clients. It can be empty as they can bring their own desks/computers. Please contact Rachel on 01534 724942.
Team HH is a health and fitnesses brand with a dual meaning. It was primarily for Hodgson Health when it was founded by husband and wife Ryan and Elly Hodgson. However as the brand has grown as has their team and a new meaning adopted of Health and Happiness, which is what everything they do is all about. Delivering clients towards their goals with health and happiness at the forefront. Ryan and Elly are both best selling authors and have worked with over 4500 busy men and women through their brand.
Team HH offers personalised, holistic coaching to individuals using their ‘best you’ formula, as well as corporate wellbeing packages too. They also have HH at the Waterfront, an exclusive health club based at the Radisson Hotel. The final part of Team HH is Team HH Bootcamp which is a members only bootcamp.
To find out more or register for a free consultation to discuss your goals head to Hodgsonhealth.com/findoutmore
William Church Consulting is open for business.
At the end of 2020, William left his previous position as Director of Sales and Marketing at The Jersey Royal Company and has set up his own consultancy to help and support others on projects or with ongoing business development.
A passionate individual with over 19 years’ Board experience, William is commercially aware and has a strong business acumen. With a background in FMCG, William became the face and voice of Jersey Royals, promoting the brand to clients and the end consumer using a broad range of marketing and PR tools, and is now in a position to impart that knowledge and expertise to others.
If you are looking for support to review a project or your business, to set new goals, to broaden your reach and to communicate key messages to all stakeholders internally and externally, then William can help.
To learn more and book a free consultation please visit www.churchconsulting.co.uk
“Inspiring the next generation of Jersey’s sustainable finance leaders to #BuildBackBetter”.
KIT Consulting and Potting Shed, along with their generous inaugural sponsor, Rathbone Investment Management International, are delighted to announce the launch of Jersey #BuildBackBetter.
Jersey #BuildBackBetter is an educational initiative designed to upskill and inspire the island’s next generation of sustainable finance leaders. It is being launched in parallel to Jersey Finance’s sustainable finance strategy.
What is Jersey #BuildBackBetter?
Jersey #BuildBackBetter is a network of 30 next generation financial services leaders. Participants will be selected from across the Jersey financial services industry (banks, asset managers, funds, trust and corporate services providers, law firms, etc.).
Jersey #BuildBackBetter focusses on the most practical, applied and impactful ways that Jersey’s financial services industry can have positive global impact.
The network will benefit from:
- A one-year programme of education and upskilling to build and embed sustainable finance expertise into industry.
- A diverse and inclusive environment to raise questions, share views, express concerns and identify sustainable finance opportunities alongside industry peers.
- An opportunity to shape the direction of the industry and help to build a global centre of excellence for sustainable finance.
- Collaboration with Government and Jersey Finance, acting as a cross-industry think- tank to build the infrastructure and legislative environment required to support our sustainable finance ambition.
- A classroom of leading edge sustainable finance case experience provided by a specialist consulting firm (KIT Consulting), a purpose-led marketing agency (Potting Shed), and their clients and partners around the world.
- An apprenticeship in purpose-led branding and storytelling, helping our next generation of leaders communicate to the world their organisations’ purpose and the value of Jersey as a leading centre for sustainable finance.
Why Jersey #BuildBackBetter?
To be successful, the next generation of Jersey’s finance leaders will need to harness the power of the megatrends (technology, sustainability and the workplace of the future). With the right skills, experience and ambition, Jersey can deliver a world class response.
KIT Consulting are leading edge practitioners of sustainable finance, CSR, ESG, corporate purpose and shared value. We advise private and public sector clients such as the UNDP, G20 and HRH The Prince of Wales' Accounting for Sustainability Project.
Together with our partners, Potting Shed and Rathbone Investment Management International, we want to share our knowledge and experience to create the next generation of Jersey's sustainable finance leaders, helping our industry to #buildbackbetter on a global stage.
We are doing this because we believe our privileged industry has a critical role to play in providing solutions to global challenges, and that we have the right skills and experience to help develop the next generation of sustainable finance leaders.
Objectives of Jersey #BuildBackBetter:
- To contribute to the adaptation of Jersey’s financial services industry to embrace global megatrends, with a specific focus on Sustainability.
- To lead the charge within Jersey’s financial services industry to #buildbackbetter from the Covid pandemic.
- To support Jersey Finance's ambition to build a centre of excellence for sustainable finance.
For more information, please visit www.kitconsulting.je/buildbackbetter
Airtel-Vodafone – helping keeping staff, customers, and premises safe from Covid 19 with temperature checking technology.
Developed in the UK, with proven use in multiple countries and industry sectors including the NHS and Transport for London, Temp.cam is a highly effective, automatic temperature monitoring solution which can prevent the spread of Covid-19 by identifying high temperatures of staff, clients and suppliers entering a building – a key Covid 19 symptom.
The solution is a valuable business continuity measure against Covid-19 and is available from
Airtel-Vodafone – official Channel Island partners of Temp.cam. It includes the following key feature and benefits:
• Temperature monitoring for individuals
• Quick & contactless scan of up to 12 people per minute
• Easy to use with large display
• Linked to access control
• Built in infrared temperature sensor and camera
• Audio alert to inform users if a high temperature is detected
• High Accuracy +/ - 0.3 °C
• High temperature alerts sent by email
• Real time remote monitoring via online dashboard
Visit the Airtel-Vodafone Castle Street store to see the solution in action.
For more information or a demonstration contact email@example.com
Jersey Finance is delighted to extend its Membership programme to Non-Executive Directors (NEDs) based in Jersey.
With increased regulation and governance of international finance centres, the broad expertise that NEDs can bring in relation to the core principles of governance, as well as their professional experience, can play a vital role in the future success of our industry. Find out more https://www.jerseyfinance.je/membership
Tim Rogers, Consultant Mentor Coach at Adapt Consulting Company is looking to provide free coaching to candidates or organisations (as part of ICF qualification).
I am experienced coach, mentor, consultant and trainer (see LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/timhjrogers/ ).
I am approaching the mid-point in my ICF [International Coaching Federation] Course. To qualify as an ICF Associate Certified Coach I need a minimum of 100 hours (70 paid*) of coaching experience with at least eight clients. At least 25 of these hours must occur within the 24 months (and ideally by working together much sooner than that: possibly over the next 3 months). The coaching is supervised and mentored by ICF which offers assurance over the approach, quality and confidentiality.
I have included some example feedback below: The key point is that I am flexible to the needs of the client.
1. Consulting and Project management (I will do the task for you)
2. Teaching (I provide the tools, templates, training to do the tasks)
3. Mentoring (You own the task and have the knowledge. I support with my experience and observation)
4. Coaching (You are the expert. I support reflection and thought for you to develop your own ideas and path)
 Tim Rogers (Adapt Consulting) is an enthusiastic and knowledgeable business partner. He is able to distil complex matters into simple tasks. He is practical with advice and responsive to business needs with a clear focus on helping achieve the businesses objectives.
 Tim is one of those people who sees the bigger picture and works on achieving his vision. He is also very good at including and motivating others.
 I have no hesitation in recommending Tim. He has a great deal of experience and knowledge. Tim always gives 100% and brings a great deal of enthusiasm to every challenge.
 Tim’s passion and commitment has helped drive through a number of process improvements. He regularly seeks to challenge the norm, is innovative in his thinking and actively seeks to help others identify solutions to issues and problems across all business functions. Tim is a pleasure to work with and someone I trust to deliver.
of said information. https://www.adaptconsultingcompany.com/coaching